OHSAS 18001 Certification is an international standard which provides a framework to identify, control and decrease the risks associated with health and safety within your company. Implementing the standard will send a clear signal to your stakeholders that you view employee’s health and safety as a principal priority.
An increasing number of organisations are completing OHSAS 18001 Certification as employers are under increasing pressure to ensure that a rigorous health and safety policy is in place which protects employees against possible occupational risks and reduces the likelihood of accidents in the workplace. By planning ahead a company can also reduce the potential for medical and compensation claims.
The OHSAS 18001 standard is compatible with other management systems standards such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and can be easily integrated with existing quality, environmental or other management systems to obtain process efficiencies.
Please note that ISO 14001: 2015 is currently due for publication this year.
Achieving ISO 18001 Certification
- ✓Please contact us to request a call back, or further information on how you can become ISO 18001 certified.We can also provide a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team.
- ✓Our leading auditors will devise a comprehensive assessment program which will be agreed in line with your OHSAS requirements.
- ✓Eligibility for submitting tenders or proposals for projects.
- ✓Saves costs on fees and fines
- ✓Aids compliance with legal requirements related to safe working environments.
- ✓Reduce the occurrence of accidents and incidences
- ✓Increased health protection of employees
- ✓Ceates a responsible corporate status Improve profitability through controlling of raw material usage, energy consumption and disposal cost reduction etc
- ✓Good public relations and good relations with Unions and workforce.
- ✓Can boost your organisation’s brand reputation and be a useful promotional tool, especially when going up against competitors who aren’t certified
- ✓Minimize corporate risk